Monday, November 14, 2016

The Beauty of Zarfund and Mistake People Mkae

Zarfund is one of the best things that happened in 2016.
Last month someone told me he was pulling out, that he wanted to join MMM,I didn't even try to persuade him to continue(I have passed that level,you leave the system,your upline takes your donation,so simple),I told him Okay.
Just yesterday, he called me that he wants to buy bitcoin to continue Zarfund, lol.
Ladies and Gentlemen, the worst decision you will make is to leave Zarfund (especially when you are in Level 2 or 3).
Some people are not business conscious,they see Zarfund as a short term project and so get dissuaded if two or three people tell them that Networking business is boring and futile.
Zarfund is the first Networking business that I started with. I have always had reservations about Networking business even though I knew it was one of the best businesses to Join. All the ones available were not just my idea of what a networking business should be,imagine some networking business were you have to bring about 5 downlines (It will have been easy for me to get the 5 downlines but my issue has always been,what will happen if my 5downlines cannot get their own downlines? It means they will loose out(and I wasn't ready to introduce people to a program they wouldn't benefit).
Zarfund came up with the best option, just two downlines and you are good to go. Zarfund is a platform that encourages team work,so I had no option but to embrace it fully,and I can say today that I am glad I joined Zarfund when I did.
For those who are inactive or expect their uplines to give them all their referrals, it just clearly shows you ain't ready to make money or you don't recognise opportunities when it comes to you.
You are employed as a Marketer in a Company, everyday,you pursue people to buy your product/service, by month end the company pays you 60,000naira and you recieve it with joy,meanwhile you have spent like 45000naira on Food,Transport etc,so your gain is just 15000naira(people call you working class yet you don't have anything to show for it).
In Zarfund, if you put the same zeal that you are putting in that company to do your marketing, you can make more than 200,000naira in a Month.
Be wise.
Choose Zarfund for it pays.
Welcome to Zarfund where your wealth is predictable.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't Be Stuck, Explore the cheapest way to join ZARFUND with only *0.009btc* and grow to LEVEL4 without referring.
    FIND OUT MORE;
    http://www.zarfundhelpers.com/howitworks
    JOIN WHATSAPP Group:
    https://chat.whatsapp.com/6xlJ2gzaLOsKmSyzEhutTG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.....Zarfunding all the way it's d real deal.

    ReplyDelete